Saturday, August 30, 2008

Awards......


I have been given the Primitive Excellence Award by some very lovely and thoughtful fellow artists! Let me just say, I am honored to have even been thought of, and I thank you all!

A special thanks to

Carla of Country Road Primitives

Janelle of Little Sisters Dolls

Edna of Plum Thicket Primitives

Ivonne of Folk Art by the Crackling Crow


Again, thank you for thinking of me, and I feel the same way about your blogs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I have some folks in mind to pass this on to. It's going to be hard to limit though, as there are so many wonderful and interesting blogs to visit! I'm a big fan of so many, and so many deserve a special award just for being so generous as to share their life events.

I must pass it on to:



Peanut of Countryfolk Keepsakes be sure to visit.....she's a delight, and she always has something new and fresh to share!

Mo of Wings and Paws Primitives She loves animals, and is genrous in her donations to help them. I think the world of her!~

Starla of Briar Rabbir Prims she's also a fellow animal lover and does so much for the Pitbull breed, and she is just the sweetest gal ever!

Pam of GoldiLoo Woodworks, she's another animal lover, and a heart of gold. Like so many others, she'll put her own needs aside, to help an elderly person or an animal in need.

Jenn of Prairie House Primitives, who, along w/ her husband, makes thee most wonderful cupboards and cabinets, and she too has a huge heart. I think her name should be Elliemae Clampett.....as she and her sweet daughter Riley have taken in so mnay unwanted critters!

Deb of Pilgrims and Pioneers her blog is wonderful.....always a nice prim recipe or history lesson, and she has the best tarts too, let me tell ya!

Jane of Jane Augestein my world in Pictures, just a beautiful blog, w/ happy tails and wonderful scenery.



Now.....for some TDIPT gals who've just started blogging.
These gals are off to a great start!

Julie of 7 Crows Hollow

Deb of Bittersweet Pastimes
and
Diane of Tallowberry Primitives


6 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Thanks so much dear Patty!! I am thrilled and honored!! :> )
~Peanut

Tallowberry Primitives and FolkArt said...

Why thank you, Patty. What a wonderful compliment from a dear friend, I'll try to live up to it. You and all of the TDIPT Bloggers are my inspiration to keep my Blog updated and fresh.

Thank you for including me...
~Diane~

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

Awww...Thanks so much, Patty! You are just the sweetest! And we all know how much you do to help any critters in need. Bless You for thinking of me! I will get this on my blog next week, I promise. I'm busy nursing Miss Pandora the next few days...Hugs, Starla

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Thanks sweet Patty !! I just seen you gave me this award. Thanks bunches !! ~~Pam

Dogpatch Primitives said...

you gals are so very welcome, and so very deserving :)

Jennifer said...

Aw-thanks SO much Patty! I am honored!!!
Jen