Friday, February 6, 2009

Guess who's turning 2?
It's hard to believe the TDIPT Mercantile is turning 2 yrs old this March, and what a grand 2 years it's been with you!
To celebrate the special occasion, our artisan's are putting their best foot forward during the entire month of March. Stay tuned for some amazing offerings on the Merc.
Join in the fun and festivities and of course, register for some awesome prizes to be given away!
Don't skip a beat - make your way over to the Merc and get registered today!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter; it's full of refreshing news, insider photos, delicious recipes and so much more. BUT WAIT ... Here's another opportunity for you –
Make a purchase anytime during the month of March and you DOUBLE your chances in the drawings!
We want to share the love, so don't miss out on our grand party!
Drawings will be held on March 20th!

5 comments:

Cookie said...

I'm sure we'll have cake and champagne, right?

I'm in the mood for something to tickle my nose ♥

Anonymous said...

Well, here you are, I could not find you....weird...Okay, I am done stalking you now! Ha! Love and hugs my friend, MO

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Our birthday.... Where is the cake!!! LOL!!! Love your bunnies from 2008... they make me long for Spring.... so bad.... Hugs my friend... MO

Naija said...

happy valentine day
i love your dolls

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Patty, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, and TDIPT, too. I hope you have a wonderful day and year to go with it. Now, pass the cake ~ Hugs - Deb