Friday, October 14, 2011

Coming to Ebay


~ All American Santa ~

I'm having lots of camera problems, but I'm gonna try to get this fella listed on Ebay tonight.
It seems like forever since I have listed a piece on ebay, and this will be my first offering for this years Christmas Season.

I just love this Santa!
I won the antique glass buttons in Cobalt Blue a few weeks ago, and knew when bidding on them just what
I would use them for! I think they look fantastic on Santa's Red Coat!

I hope you'll take at peek at my auction a little later on this evening.

Thanks as always!

1 comment:

The Wooden Acorn said...

Oh my gosh, your Santa is complete perfection.

Good luck with your eBay auction....you can't miss with this wonderful creation. I wish I could do what you do....wow.

Smiles - Valerie