Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last in the series


I've just finished this last piece from my 2008 © "Some Bunny Loves Me" Easter collection! You can find it on Eaby. I call it "Papa don't you walk so fast".....inspired by that ol song by Wayne Newton. I was never a big fan of his, but I do remember that song, and while in the midst of creating this last piece....the chorus of that song just kept playing over and over in my head. So, maybe now that I'm older and wiser I can appreciate that song a whole lot more.

All of the pieces in this series were created w/ the intent and focus on love and endearment, particularly between a parent and child. There is no greater bond in my opinion.

I'm so sad that this is the last, and I really had hoped to create more pieces for this series, as I've got ideas swirling around in my mind.....but time just got away from me, the flu bug saw to that.


Below are the other 2 pieces from the collection. I hope you enjoy seeing them, and when you do...I hope they make you feel a little warm and fuzzy all over!





Until next time, remember......Some Bunny Loves You!



6 comments:

Debbie Miller of Onion Patch said...

I love all your creations Patty!! Such beautiful detail!!

Cookie said...

I have loved every single one of these too Pattykins!
Your work is just (simply put) PHENOMENAL!

I dont think there is anything you can't do and when I grow up, I want to be just like you!!!

x0

Susan Walker said...

Oh Patty...this is the most wonderful series! I just LOVE them all! :-) Susan

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

I can't even pick a favorite, I love them ALL!!
~Peanut

Sharon Stevens said...

Awesome collection Patty! I just love your primitive style xxoo

Dogpatch Primitives said...

you gals are all just so very sweet!
Thanks much!

ps...and Cook, I just love your humor, I know I can always count on you to give me a chuckle or two! Thank you :)