Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sneak "Peek" a boo!


It's that time again...another deadline another online market update. This one is for Simply Primitives.

Here's a sneak peek at my offering (and you're only gettin a glimpse...you'll have to pop in to Simply Primitives if you want to see it all), and man, am I stuck on Eagles lately or what?
I promise I'm gonna move on to Sams and Libs here real soon....I've got a couple created right now as I type (in my mind, that is..hehe!)

Anyway.....I'm not telling what all comes w/ this set, I will say however that it is a Prim Patriotic Gathering, and it's got me thinkin JU-ly the 4th!
It's no joke...so be sure to stop by Simply Primitives on April Fools Day to see the rest.
Ta Ta for now :)


3 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oooooh!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!! But from what I can see, it will be awesome! :> )
~Peanut

Anonymous said...

Hello Patty :) I love your new sneak peek...can't wait to see more of your awesome work!!!
Hugs Ivonne

Dogpatch Primitives said...

awww, thanks Peanut and Ivonne! I know everyone says this all the time, but it is so true....coming from you two extemely talented ones....your kind words mean a lot!

it's now listed on Simply Primitives if you would like to see the rest of him :)