Friday, September 11, 2009

Another great TDIPT swap!

We're once again smack-dab in the middle of another TDIPT Swap. We decided that for our annual Autumn swap we would keep it at a modest level, and not get too carried away w/ the giving, as we tend to do with each one. It was difficult, but for the most part we all managed to stay within our limit which was, a handmade (2, if small), and a $15.00 monetary limit.
Anyway.....Janelle AKA little sister's dolls drew names this time around, and I was lucky enough to get her as my swap partner!


She made me this adorable and very colorful Witch sittin atop her big ol pumpkin!


She sent along a yummy smelling Paula Dean candle, a bread dipping set, and Americana Hanger, and some candy.....Black Licorice (which I told her I love), and some Orange Jewels

Also, 2 cards, one handmade, and the other w/ a doggie on the front, and a very sweet message inside!
Thank you Janelle, I love my box of goodies!
Be sure to check out some of the other TDIPT members blogs to see more! The TDIPT girls are not only extremely talented, they are amazingly generous! The swaps are always over the top, and you'll want to see them all!

5 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Gimmie the candle and dipping sauce and no one will get hurt !:)
Love your your goodies.. Janelle is such a thoughtful gal.~~Pam

Cookie said...

Just look at all those goodies! Lucky you, Patty ♥

NOTHING compares to a TDIPT swap.

love it all :)

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

awww...thanks Patty....I sure do LOVE my stuff from you!
Luk Luk has eaten all but about 3 of his treats....lol
I've been hitting the chocolate pretty good too.... :)

Janelle

Carol Roll said...

Its always so much fun to see what everyone gets. Love the TDIPT swaps. Janelle what goodies! Oh I bet that candle smells so yummy!

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

Love the Witchie Poo & all the Goodies she came with! Janelle spoiled you good! Cookie is right... Nothin like a TDIPT Swap! Hugs, Starla