Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love a PARADE!

Parade of "Prim Eye Candy" that is!
The members of TDIPT have begun their beautiful Parade of Prims on ebay today. I will add mine tonight! Here's just a little peek. To see the rest, you'll have to be watching tonight.
Look for all of the "Birds of a Feather" offerings, beginning today on ebay......and continuing on all through the week. Just type TDIPT into your search, (or click here to get there directly ) and as I've mentioned before....have your drool bib handy. :)
Thanks as always for stopping by!

6 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Patty this is cruel!!!! I wanna see so bad, hurry up and put your piece on ebay!!! Love what I see so far but your work is Always so wonderful!!

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I'm loving what I see of this lil chick!
I'm with Jinxie....hurry up and get yours listed! :)

bayrayschild said...

Ha! The tease is all part of the fun. Huh Patty?

I already know it's going to be wonderful!

Can't wait to see it!
Audrey

Brady Bears Studio said...

Patty, I LOVE your bunny and chic set! I love all of your bunnies. They have such wonderful personalities.

Karen :)

Annie Beez said...

Oh gosh! That wonderful face!!!

Dogpatch Primitives said...

thanks so very much ladies!