Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Anticipation......

anticipa-a-tion is makin me wait.
One of my very good customers/friends is so very thoughtful!
She was kind enough to send a box to me at Christmas. She knows how much I love dogs, and along w/ a few really neat ornies featuring dogs.......

she sent something for my girls.


Mia, being the Alpha doggie around here, of course wanted first dibs.....


on these yummy all natural Peanut Butter delicacies from the Doggie Bakery


She knew they would be worth the wait.


My Three Stoogettes were all so very patient while I made them sit still for a pic

they were on their best behavior too

even Missy Moo, our mentally challenged girl, managed to sit and wait, on command.
They love the Peanut butter yum yums!
Thank you dear friend for not only thinking of me, but of my girls.
We think you're
JUST THE BEST!!!

2 comments:

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

LOL OMG Poor Little Missy, she cracks me up! Patty she needs to be on postcards. Them treats sound yummy, lucky dogs !~~Pam

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

Awww...What Lucky Dawgs you have there Patty! To be living with you AND to get such Yummy treats for Christmas! They are all beautiful, but that pic of Sweet Missy Moo...priceless! Wishing you & your family a Happy & Healthy New Year! Hugs, Starla :)