Sunday, April 13, 2008

And the award goes to.....

ME...and I'm honored!

Mo from Wings and Paws says she enjoys visiting my blog, and I am just thrilled that she does. She has shown her appreciation for it by selecting me (among others) for this award.
Mo.....thank you so very much, and right back at ya, b/c I enjoy your blog too!
I'm to pass the "E" award onto 5 others, and it's sure gonna be difficult keeping it to 5, b/c there are so many out there that I enjoy visiting, but I'm just gonna have to manage, now aren't I?

With great pleasure, i'm passing this award onto........

Cookie of Curds and Whey - THEE place to visit for your daily dose of laughter and humor and then some!

Nancy of Notes and News from Nancy- such a beautiful blog w/ plenty of eye candy and sentiments. Always so interesting!

Debra of Pilgrims and Pioneers - a new friend and a most delightful all-around pleasant visit w/ recipes, family history, and doggies too.

Peanut of Country Folk Keepsakes- Always something fresh and inspiring. You may laugh you may cry, but you will always come away better for the visit.

Jamie of Peach Street Primitives- just the sweetest gal w/ the very sweetest personality, and her blog reflects just that!

There's so many more deserving, but the limit's the limit, right?

Thank you again Mo!

4 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Awww thanks Patty!!! Ya made my day! :> )

Cookie said...

You are always such a pal!

Thanks for thinkin of me, buddy :)

Debra said...

Thanks so much Patty! I am flattered to receive this award!
And yes like minds do think alike!!
Thanks again!
Deb

Peach Street ~ Jamie said...

Awww Patty! THANK YOU!! It's an honor to be called "the sweetest" by the likes of you! ;)

~ Jamie