Monday, April 14, 2008

My Buddy..my buddy

Awwww, Cookie of Curds and Whey is such a sweet gal!

When she calls you friend, you know she means it. She has the neatest way of saying "Hey Buddy", so lighthearted and so chipper.
She sure does look at things w/ a the glass is half full attitude! She is friend to many and always trying to help someone.
She has presented me w/ this Thank you for being a friend award, but I want to say thank you to her for being my friend!

I am passing this "Thank you" along to each and every member of TDIPT!

4 comments:

Cookie said...

awww, buddy ... you've touched my heart more than you will ever know! I'm truly blessed to call you a sister and a friend - and to be able to share our daily goings on - both our joys and our hurts!

The words to a cute little ditty from PB&J Otter sums it up pretty good:


Though we may be different
We're all fish in the pond
We all swim together
And help each other along

Friends
Like sisters and brothers
Friends
We always think of each other
Friends
Through the ups and the downs
It's great having friends around

Briar Rabbit Primitives said...

Yeah, What Cookie said...and then some! You are indeed a One of a Kind, Miss Patty. Thank You for being a Friend... Hugs, Starla

Doreen Frost said...

Congratulations on your award. Your work and your blog are just lovely.

You are right, Cookie is a sweetheart.

Have a wonderful day,
Doreen

Dogpatch Primitives said...

awwww Cookie, I love that little ditty, it sums it all up so nicely. I hope you're enjoying your getaway!


Oh, thank you Starla!

Thank you Doreen, and right back at ya!