Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Princess!!

It's hard to beleive that it's been 7 years, 7 years today that the world was made a better place :)

Today is my Zoeybug's 7th birthday, she is such a little sweetheart, and again, it's hard to believe she is turning 7 already.
Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday we got that phone call that my daughter was in labor.....her first child, my first grandchild from my first child. What an exciting day, and such a beautiful Spring morning too. Ahhh.... again, where does the time go?

Anyway....Zoey is a lucky little princess, she gets 2 parties, one last evening for family, and one today for her and her friends.
Papa and I gave her Guitar Hero (yep, she's a rock star alright), and my Mom and sis gave her a Hanna Montana real digital camera, and boy was she having fun w/ that!
After enjoying pizza, yummy chocolate cake and ice cream, Miss Zoey invited us to watch "The Waterhorse" with her, so off went the lights and we curled up to enjoy a most delightful and heartwarming family movie!
I took my camera along, but the batteries were dead, so no pics from her party last night :(


...but here's a pic from Easter w/ her sticky bubbles!


Today her and her bff are being treated to a manicure at the salon, and then her friends will come for games and all that good stuff that little girls enjoy!

What a lucky girl you are sweet Zoey!

Happy Birthday my sweet Angel!

Love,

Ya Ya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Happy Birthday to her... what a cutie...

Don't hate me, hahahaha... I left you an award on my Blog... you deserve it!!! Stop by when you get a chance.. Hugs, Mo

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Happy Birthday Zoey!!! :> )
Sounds like she had a very special day!!
~Peanut

Cookie said...

Happy Birthday lil buddy!

Hope it was an awesome day, munchkin :)

Suzanne said...

Aww, Happy Belated Birthday to Zoey. My boys loved the Waterhorse. Sounds as if it was the perfect day!